Things are at it's all time hardest point for me right now. Every avenue of my life, just feels hard.
- Our son hasn't mastered the art of sleeping through the night or maybe he doesn't want to, the jury is still out on that... leaving us terribly sleep deprived, going on 9+ months
- My job is very hard, we are all doing more work (like the rest of the country) but with less results, leaving us all stressed out, such a shame
- I work from home, 40 hours a week, raising our son, and it's just a constant juggling act with no down time. Some days I feel I am neglecting him by having my nose to the grind and other days I just feel like I am spinning my wheels with no results
- Money is something that has never been in abundance but now I feel like I need to watch every penny we spend. No more spending just because I can, it's all needs and no longer wants.
- I am constantly questioning am I doing the right thing by my son, by my husband or by myself?