Skip to main content

Little by little it will get done...


Every single window in our home has verticals on them. I am sure you all know just how expensive and hard to choose window treatments can be. This past weekend I was sick and tired of the ones in our kitchen. I headed to Wal-mart because they have the Better Homes & Garden line, which I love, and picked out a new curtain set. We also had some issues with the track lighting we had in the kitchen, so that was changed too. Here are some before and afters. The afters look a lot brighter, probably because of a few reasons : the lighting, the new camera and it was day time out when I took the afters. Thanks for taking a peak, now go have some green beer. Happy St. Paddy's day everyone ! 


Before with old verticals and track lighting

After, which looks much much brighter for numerous reasons !


Close up of the new curtains, I love them !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

A NYC Magical weekend

This pass weekend Mr. B and I decided to head into the city to walk around, shop and grab some street eats. It was so fun and there was just something magical about it. I took my camera along to photograph somethings. I am pretty sure we walked 40 blocks that day. Pretty awesome. This is what greeted us right outside of Penn Station. Lots of people, cabs and billboards. The next stop H & M, how cool is this light fixture. I really wanted it ! Next up Lush. Have you been? If not find one in your area and get there asap. It's amazing and all the products are great. I ended up getting sugar lips scrub and hand gurugu Here are the handmade soaps they offer too. Never tried but I hear they are amazing too ! Next up Bryant Park. It was a first for me and Mr. B... weird right? This time of year they have their own beautiful tree and cute holiday shops. It was very fun. Here is a picture of the trees because yes, there are trees in spots of NYC. I think the tree in Bryant Park is way p