Skip to main content

The Coram Diner



For as long as I can remember, this particular diner has been the meeting place for my family and friends. When I was about 18, I would meet my mother and grandmother there practically every Saturday for dinner at 6. They attended church and I met up with them after for dinner. My grandmother would be the star of the show and of course, order the same two meals weekly. She would take her salad and if I can remember her dessert to go every single week.

I have seen this diner all times of the day, morning, early morning, night, and late night.  It has been there for stressful talks, cries, happy celebrations and comfort. Weird a place you go to eat, can be all that right? Well it's true. There are a lot of great memories of gathering here with my family.
And it has the best matzo ball soup around that can cure any sickness or heartache out there.

The visits to the diner have gotten smaller in size for my family. It is now it's only Mr. B, Lil B and myself that attend, but each time I go, I swear others are still there with me. Or at least, my memories are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

A NYC Magical weekend

This pass weekend Mr. B and I decided to head into the city to walk around, shop and grab some street eats. It was so fun and there was just something magical about it. I took my camera along to photograph somethings. I am pretty sure we walked 40 blocks that day. Pretty awesome. This is what greeted us right outside of Penn Station. Lots of people, cabs and billboards. The next stop H & M, how cool is this light fixture. I really wanted it ! Next up Lush. Have you been? If not find one in your area and get there asap. It's amazing and all the products are great. I ended up getting sugar lips scrub and hand gurugu Here are the handmade soaps they offer too. Never tried but I hear they are amazing too ! Next up Bryant Park. It was a first for me and Mr. B... weird right? This time of year they have their own beautiful tree and cute holiday shops. It was very fun. Here is a picture of the trees because yes, there are trees in spots of NYC. I think the tree in Bryant Park is way p