Skip to main content

Momma said they'll be days like this... but forgot to mention some things

You all know the famous song, but what "momma" didn't tell you that when you become a mom yourself, the worry you'll feel. The crazy thoughts that creep in. The scenarios that make zero sense but yet, you still run them over and over in your head.

She couldn't tell you of the immense love that you will feel for your kid. They literally can do nothing wrong and everything they do is just insanely perfect. Even, when they are acting out. She couldn't explain that to you before being a mom yourself because you could never quite understand.

She couldn't explain to you that one day, you will question your every move, every action and feel sad. You'll feel like you could, should do more. But what?

Life is a HUGE roller coaster. Some days we are on the very top, some days on the bottom, some days scared out of our minds and some days rolling into the safe finish line. Whatever today is for you, I hope you make it through on top.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

A NYC Magical weekend

This pass weekend Mr. B and I decided to head into the city to walk around, shop and grab some street eats. It was so fun and there was just something magical about it. I took my camera along to photograph somethings. I am pretty sure we walked 40 blocks that day. Pretty awesome. This is what greeted us right outside of Penn Station. Lots of people, cabs and billboards. The next stop H & M, how cool is this light fixture. I really wanted it ! Next up Lush. Have you been? If not find one in your area and get there asap. It's amazing and all the products are great. I ended up getting sugar lips scrub and hand gurugu Here are the handmade soaps they offer too. Never tried but I hear they are amazing too ! Next up Bryant Park. It was a first for me and Mr. B... weird right? This time of year they have their own beautiful tree and cute holiday shops. It was very fun. Here is a picture of the trees because yes, there are trees in spots of NYC. I think the tree in Bryant Park is way p