Skip to main content

Four-tee

Well now, here I am 40. I am not too sure why it's a big deal age. It doesn't feel any different than 39 =) I think it's a big deal because possibly you start to get more clarity of your life when it hits. You start to realize the importance of things. The importance in people who actually show up and the realization that some times regardless of how much YOU may care for others, they simply are too involved with themselves to show up. Live and learn. The people who spent their time with me are who matter most. And ya know what, I am okay with that !

40 for me was a four day celebration. On my actual birthday my little trio went to the city to the Top of Rock. What an amazing view ! Such a cool thing to do.  We had dinner after but then the day was cut short by mother nature. No biggie !Image may contain: 3 people, including Keith Bullock and Beth Bullock, people smiling, selfie, beard, closeup and outdoor



The next day I shopped and then watched the sunset on the beach with my sister, her friend and my guys. Even had cupcakes ! Long Island may be overcrowded, but wow, what a life we have here !
Image may contain: 3 people, including Keith Bullock and Beth Bullock, people smiling, selfie and closeupImage may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, water and nature


Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, sky, outdoor and water

Saturday was filled with relaxation then dinner with my sisters, brother in law and love of my life. Such a fun night !
Image may contain: Michael Morana, Keith Bullock, Beth Bullock, Melissa LiVecchi Morana and Dawn Marie LiVecchi, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoorImage may contain: Dawn Marie LiVecchi, Beth Bullock and Melissa LiVecchi Morana, people smiling, night and indoorImage may contain: Keith Bullock, Beth Bullock, Melissa LiVecchi Morana, Michael Morana and Dawn Marie LiVecchi, people smiling, closeup




The 4 day extravaganza ended with a THREE hour spa day and brunch with my sisters. I was truly surprised they planned this for me. Such a great day !



Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 3 people, including Dawn Marie LiVecchi and Beth Bullock, people smiling, selfie, closeup and indoor
I don't mind 40 at all. Every year I should get a 4 day birthday =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

Noah's dedication

A month later and I've finally gotten around to posting about this amazing day. Originally Mr. B and I wanted to have the dedication at home, but we opted to have it in a restaurant instead. Less clean up, less set up and less stress ! We went to one place and fell in love with it. We booked it on the spot. Here is what it looks like inside, if you know me in real life, you know this is 100% my style. I looked online for a while to find the right invite. Most websites are pre printed invites that all said "Baptism or Christening".... it was hard to find one that actually said or allowed me to write dedication. I went with the good old staple, Vistaprint. I also designed labels there as well. Below you can see both. The cake was something I wasn't 100% sold on since we really didn't need one because there was a dessert buffet. But I figured for picture use, it would be good.... hindsight, I have one picture of it !!! Waste of money, although the cake was del