Skip to main content

Shower + two

We are so truly blessed. Our shower was in October. My family arranged and coordinated it all for us. When Mr. B and I were married I was very hands on with my bridal shower, this time I glady took a back seat. I am so glad I did so, the shower was perfect. Here are some pictures from our awesome day.
Here are our invites and thank you cards. Are they cute or what?  My camera doesn't capture the true gray they are but you get the idea.
 
 
How cute is the back of the thank yous?
 
Some of the gifts !

And more !

Yes you guessed it more !
I generally don't like pictures of myself but this one was the only safe one to post ! I am so happy here ! And I have tons and tons of clothes on my lap for our little babe. Can you imagine? His closet it full !!!
Ah the infamous shower hat made by one of my besties. She's a good sport. Came all the way from Brooklyn too ! Love her !

Crazy face right ! LOL
                                                                    Cute cake right???!!!!
Of course there were games to keep our guests from being way too bored during the day. One of them was to make a baby out of Playdoh. The results were my favoritre. And yes you do see a bowling pin, my oldest sister has a great sense of humor lol.
Ah the Playdoh baby game. My guests were such great artists !

This beautiful blanket was handmade from a friend of my moms. She also made us an awesome sock monkey ! (I will show you that once I show you the nursery)
another crazy face but how gorgeous is this blanket??? !!!

My shower was planned and booked, but the timing didn't quite work for one special lady in my life. My best friend had a three week trip back to her "mother land," the UK. So this is how we celebrated the day of, thanks to my sister in laws IPhone (yes, peeps, sadly I am still a non smart phone carrier) Crazy faces right !!! LOL

But then she came back and planned a little shower of our own. This is the sign that was hanging and to explain a bit more of "this is where it all began," was because the place she took me, was the place I had my bridal shower. So technically it all did begin there =).

The adorable set up she had for us



our gift basket. See that front right package, it's an Underground onesie straight from the UK


She planned it all, here's our dessert !!! YUM



US !!! 18 years of friendship right here.... wish I put on some blush...eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk


Told ya we are pretty blessed right? Our babe's due date will be two weeks from this upcoming Friday. I can not believe how fast this went. I am so ready for him to be here. He is going to be such a beautiful blessing from God. We made him and God will deliver him. Sigh... life really is about to change =). 








Comments

Christine said…
what a fantastic baby shower, lucky lady!! So sweet of your friends and fam to plan all of that for you and your little boy :).
Jonsey said…
So sad i couldnt make the real one but so happy my mini shower worked out! that lil fella is very luck =) love you both xx

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

Noah's dedication

A month later and I've finally gotten around to posting about this amazing day. Originally Mr. B and I wanted to have the dedication at home, but we opted to have it in a restaurant instead. Less clean up, less set up and less stress ! We went to one place and fell in love with it. We booked it on the spot. Here is what it looks like inside, if you know me in real life, you know this is 100% my style. I looked online for a while to find the right invite. Most websites are pre printed invites that all said "Baptism or Christening".... it was hard to find one that actually said or allowed me to write dedication. I went with the good old staple, Vistaprint. I also designed labels there as well. Below you can see both. The cake was something I wasn't 100% sold on since we really didn't need one because there was a dessert buffet. But I figured for picture use, it would be good.... hindsight, I have one picture of it !!! Waste of money, although the cake was del