Skip to main content

Picture overload


This past weekend Mr. B and I headed to Pennsylvania to visit my mom and popparoni. It was a much needed visit filled with comfort, food and lots of laughs. Sometimes, well most times, when we go there, we antique. There is a great Antique Barn there called Peddlers Village. It's filled with amazing things. Here are some shots that I took inside. Apparently some vendors are a little touchy when it comes to photos. One person running a booth questioned why I was taking pictures and advised me "in his opinion I should not..." HA ! What a grumpy old man !

There are some great treasures to be found inside the barn. Some I did actually get, but more on that tomorrow. First two pictures of non vintage items. There is a little nook in the front of the barn with items made from the Amish. This is one of them. I loved it.

I want my father in law to make me this. It's a bench made out of a raised panel door ! So cool

Another shot 


These are just cool. Copper wire in glass bowls. I'd never pay what they were asking, but a great idea !

Ball jars.

Love these glass door knobs ! So awesome.

Gorgeous tea set. Very expensive too !


 Here are a few items in the grumpy old man's booth. No one else mentioned to me to not take photos and there were no signs. Maybe I should have just known? I don't know. Any one else experience this?
Cute little lighted Christmas tree.

Awesome old seltzer bottle, and do you see that stained glass back there to the right? So so beautiful.
I think I have a crush on hunting pictures.

 Here are some more treasures found a long the way.



Cool playing card banners.






Just love the old ladder they used as a prop.

Christmas galore !
So cool but no room for this puppy at my house.

I always see this there, I love this silhouette pattern. But very expensive !

I tried so hard to think of a place for this shutter. Could not come up with one, so it stayed in PA. Sad.
 Then we moved to another antique store down the road. This one is nice, but overpriced ! My mom did get my the old window here though, so I guess she is good for some things.
What greets you on the outside
Pottery
An awesome stained glass Fleur De Lis. If I knew my sister in law would like this, it so would have been her b'day gift !

Oh how this picture is crappy, but Mr. B really wanted this lol. It's still in PA. too =).

Comments

redellen14 said…
The pictures came out great. Next time we need to go to "your favorite" and maybe the Chic Lamp store!

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

A NYC Magical weekend

This pass weekend Mr. B and I decided to head into the city to walk around, shop and grab some street eats. It was so fun and there was just something magical about it. I took my camera along to photograph somethings. I am pretty sure we walked 40 blocks that day. Pretty awesome. This is what greeted us right outside of Penn Station. Lots of people, cabs and billboards. The next stop H & M, how cool is this light fixture. I really wanted it ! Next up Lush. Have you been? If not find one in your area and get there asap. It's amazing and all the products are great. I ended up getting sugar lips scrub and hand gurugu Here are the handmade soaps they offer too. Never tried but I hear they are amazing too ! Next up Bryant Park. It was a first for me and Mr. B... weird right? This time of year they have their own beautiful tree and cute holiday shops. It was very fun. Here is a picture of the trees because yes, there are trees in spots of NYC. I think the tree in Bryant Park is way p