Skip to main content

Easter mini's

Ah it's Easter time. I took Noah for a mini photo session last week. For those, like myself, who do not know what a "mini session" is, let me explain. It's a very fast photo session of about a 1/2 hour and when it's done you get about 5-7 pictures. The girl we use is amazing. She took his newborn pictures and was just so patient and kind. When she posted on FB she was doing Easter minis, I knew I wanted in. I plan on having Noah's pictures taken professionally every three months until a year. It makes sense because  he is three months in these pictures and at his dedication, he will be 6 months. I figure we'll stick a 9 month in too since, well, that is my favorite season !!
 
OK so here are the pictures from the shoot. Noah did awesome. And well so did the photographer !!!
looks a lil shocked here lol...

love this one !!

so cute, we lost his bow tie at this point !

Hands down my fave. lost his shoes here lol




seems to be a crowd pleaser

Have a wonderful Easter everyone. Remember why we celebrate. I know I do, every single time I look into my son's eyes. God is good  !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

Noah's dedication

A month later and I've finally gotten around to posting about this amazing day. Originally Mr. B and I wanted to have the dedication at home, but we opted to have it in a restaurant instead. Less clean up, less set up and less stress ! We went to one place and fell in love with it. We booked it on the spot. Here is what it looks like inside, if you know me in real life, you know this is 100% my style. I looked online for a while to find the right invite. Most websites are pre printed invites that all said "Baptism or Christening".... it was hard to find one that actually said or allowed me to write dedication. I went with the good old staple, Vistaprint. I also designed labels there as well. Below you can see both. The cake was something I wasn't 100% sold on since we really didn't need one because there was a dessert buffet. But I figured for picture use, it would be good.... hindsight, I have one picture of it !!! Waste of money, although the cake was del