Skip to main content

Dream homes

Not the we don't love our home but if we could put together a dream home of the things we love, these would be in it for sure. Do you think this home already exists? We hope so !

Must have a red door for sure. This door would be amazing, if it also included a...

porch

We love wainscoting, but to do that painful task again in a new home, well we would hope it would already be done for us.

Our course white french doors would be a must. Preferably in the entrance from our dining room into our living room.

And who wouldn't love wood beams. They are just beautiful. I did see a DIY version of these babies online, but I don't think our current ceiling height would be good for this option. Shame.

And this picture shows three lovely things. Bead board, pocket door and a vintage style light fixture. Perfection !

Our bedroom would be good for the batten and board shown here. So beautiful.

Oh and built-ins would be a must. We have a "built in" bookcase that we love now and would love some more features through out. These are awesome.



I love slate tile too. I'd love this in the kitchen and entry way.

As for the kitchen, white cabinets, green marble and a farm sink please.


Yea that sums it up a teeny bit. Is that too much to ask?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beadboard wallpaper oh yea !!!

Oh how I love this, what an easier way to do what I want in our bedroom. And cheaper !! There is one made by Martha Stewart and Wall Doctor. So doing this ! What a great great way to get what you want with out the work and cost.

Some of my favorite outfits for Lil B so far

  I just love dressing Lil B. I can not handle it. Here are five of my faves... He is so stylish When he was a wee 1 month old !    

Noah's dedication

A month later and I've finally gotten around to posting about this amazing day. Originally Mr. B and I wanted to have the dedication at home, but we opted to have it in a restaurant instead. Less clean up, less set up and less stress ! We went to one place and fell in love with it. We booked it on the spot. Here is what it looks like inside, if you know me in real life, you know this is 100% my style. I looked online for a while to find the right invite. Most websites are pre printed invites that all said "Baptism or Christening".... it was hard to find one that actually said or allowed me to write dedication. I went with the good old staple, Vistaprint. I also designed labels there as well. Below you can see both. The cake was something I wasn't 100% sold on since we really didn't need one because there was a dessert buffet. But I figured for picture use, it would be good.... hindsight, I have one picture of it !!! Waste of money, although the cake was del